At Acrylic Window Innovations we believe that the key to selling our product lies in showing the InnerG window in action. Demo sites, reference accounts, and “try and buy” programs are the way that we expose our product to the market. Once a few installations are in place, satisfied customers provide many new references via word of mouth.
We rely on our dealer network to provide this exposure of our product in local markets. Dealers can expect us to protect their territories, as well as deliver references and qualified sales leads through our website and product branding programs. We are looking for two types of people/companies to license as dealers:
- Building contractors with expertise in renovations, and window & door installation
- Committed sales professionals or small business people with contacts in real estate and building trades.
The benefits available to our dealers are significant. They include :
- Low upfront investment
- Exclusive access to an the best acrylic storm window product available today
- Lead generation programs that deliver leads to our dealers
- Dealer support programs that include marketing support and collateral
- Access to “try-and-buy” programs. Sales grow virally from this program
- Attractive dealer volume pricing arrangements
Wether you are a contractor with an existing customer base, or an entrepreneur looking at new business opportunities, you owe it to yourself to look at adding the InnerG window to your offering.
Dealers are required to purchase a small amount of demonstration equipment and product samples that we will credit against your first sale. In some cases we will waive the purchase cost and apply the charge to your first sale in advance, in order to reduce your out-of pocket expenses. Special pricing is available for demonstration sales, as well as reference accounts. A “try before you buy” program is available for new dealers to help you to break into new market areas. Contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.